Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandbox Kids

Our swingset has a spot where you can have a sandbox. So this year we bought and installed the cover, it is a nice spot because it is under the fort so always in the shade! The kids love it and they would play in it for hours on end.



Cora just plops down right in the middle of the sand... and I actually let her!

... I'm not sure when it happened, but I stopped completely freaking out about the kids getting all messy, it is funny that it happened with the girl!

Whee! fun with sand

Copying her brothers...

Whoops!

Yay! I'm a big girl!

Ewww!! Worms! Caden loves worms, he likes to collect them when I'm gardening.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Really nice photos in this post! They are all so clear and crisp! Nice job! I love the one of Cora's chubby legs in the sand. So adorable.