Monday, April 26, 2010

Park It!

Middle of last week in the midst of all the stomach bug sickness going on in our house we got some fresh air at the the local playground with the Sevins... I'll be honest it is nearly impossible to take pictures of the boys as they move so fast! especially while trying to make sure Cora isn't standing at the bottom of the slide again beckoning to be taken out by some fast sliding feet!

Speaking of feet.. are these not the cutest?! We bought these cute little pink crocs last year at a tent sale.. the real deal were only like $4 or something ridiculous like that! We got Cole a pair and Cora two pair (they didn't have Caden's size), her feet are almost too big for this first pair so we are trying to maximize their wear.. although we have a pair the next size up just waiting! but they may be too floppy for toddling 1 year old.


Caden and Cole S. were big fans of these crazy twirling chairs.. I think this is the first year they've been able to use them without help.

Cora checking out her new stomping ground!

I don't know what it is about "the bumpy slide" but every child loves it!

Cora loves all slides in general...

Cole with his thumb wrap after a casualty on the slide.. luckily Cora had puked seconds before heading out the door so I had stuffed a bunch of paper towels in my pocket!


Buds on the see-saw

My cowboy...

My monkey-man..

Caden stands patiently while I try rounding up the others to stand next to their picket for the annual photo... but they got sidetracked on the swings.. Caden patiently asked "Mommy, can I go play now too?!"

We put Cora in a swing for the first time a few weeks ago and she hated every second of it.. today she loved it! But remind me to stop swinging her to take the picture.. although her hands are pretty cute hanging on I would have preferred her happy face in focus!!

There they all are!! as Cole is backing Cora out of the picture.. he refused to stand any closer to their picket. Too bad there wasn't a way to add Cora's name!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They were selling those pickets the first few months after we moved into the town and I've always regretted that we didn't buy one for Cole and Charlotte! :(

I love Cora's crocs!! They are so pink and so cute.

Now that softball is starting up we'll have to go to the park lots more! I love that park! :)