Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Afternoon at Babci's!

This picture pretty much sums up the kids personalities perfectly! It makes me laugh every time I look at it! After church we drove to Babci's to have Easter dinner with Babci, and all of my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins... the kids are in heaven with so many people to pay attention to them! It is quite funny because they call the cousins "aunt or uncle so-and-so" I guess they just associate only kids to be their cousins!


After dinner there was another great egg hunt planned for the kids! They are so lucky! Caden would have an egg hunt every day if he could, he doesn't even care if the eggs are filled. Cousin Jill gets to hide objects for him to find at every family event, she is a very good sport!



Cole is a tough one to photograph, he WOULD NOT stop moving! And when I'd say Cole stop so I can take a picture he'd say "cheese" and keep walking toward me

The kids with Grammy and Grampy.. you can see that they LOVE their rain boots from the Easter bunny! They want to wear them every second!


Caden played T-ball almost all afternoon.. Cousins Brian and Aaron kept him entertained and even pitched to him for awhile too! T-ball starts in a week and a half!


Cora wants to do EVERYTHING her brothers do!

We then took a walk down to the cemetery, where there is a bridge that we throw sticks on one side and run across to watch it come out the other side.. My cousins and I did it when I was a kid and I'm sure my Mom and her siblings did it too! This day we even tried stale popcorn.. Cora enjoyed it as a snack too.. she'll eat anything!

Waiting for the popcorn to come through


Feed me more popcorn!

Cole Alphonse, named for my Grandfather.. the coolest Grandfather ever!! But I am biased

Caden and Cousin Bill are great buddies!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE that very last photo! The sun is right and the set up is just gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a great day. So lucky you all have such a big family around here-- I definitely miss that!

Muffiemom said...

It was a GREAT day with family and the weather was perfect for a change.