Friday, April 16, 2010

Bike Rides for Everyone!

Last weekend we dusted off my bike after a year and a half or more of no use (last summer Cora was too small, and I apparently had no ambition to go solo!) Rob got my bike down and we strapped a helmet on Cora and took her for a spin. Unlike the boys she took no convincing to don the helmet, I actually had to take it off to adjust the straps for a tighter fit around the chin and she yelled at me to put it back on! It was smiles the whole ride around the neighborhood.. she loved it!

We then put together the bike trailer, it was almost dinner time so we didn't get to actually use it on the bike but we strolled Cole and Cora around on the street and raced Caden on his bike and both were super content...



Would someone feed that girl? She started chewing on her sneaker!

Cole decided it was too "windy" so he wanted the screen down, apparently I was running REALLY fast! (ya right!)
When it was time to go in for dinner neither wanted to get out.. Cora actually ran over to the trailer and climbed back in.. oh.. I should also mention Cole calls it the bike "trail" instead of trailer because we talked about taking them for a ride on the bike trail with it.. so now he just assumes that is the bike trail... makes it easier for us I guess! So if Cole decides to be nice and not crush or strangle Cora during the ride we may not even need the baby seat! I'm not sure I trust him though... so I think I'll keep her safe with me!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! that made me laugh that you do not trust your own son. Too funny. I love that Cora is so easy with everything. And I love that she loves her shoes. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you cut and paste Cora's smiling face on every picture? She is constantly smiling!!!!! Beautiful.