Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tails


Cora has mastered growing hair on the top of her head! It is a good 4-5" long, enough to wear some cute ponytails, but she will have nothing to do with it.  I have only tried barrettes and velcro bows, I have not yet resorted to rubber bands, she might not be able to pull them out since they are stickier, but I am positive she'd break a bunch of her hair trying to do so! For now I'll keep trying to convince her how pretty bows are, maybe someday she'll be convinced. 


Even the boys were trying to show her how cool bows are!



Now if she'll just start working on that side and back hair I see braids in our future!! If she agrees anyway :)


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Pebbles is here! I love those straight up ponytails. yes, rubber bands (the no pull kind) work wonders!

Jen said...

I am jealous that Cora has hair on top. Poor Anna just has a mullet!