Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scoops, Kicks and Bubbles

Sundays now we have swim lessons!! Caden is supposed to be in a class of 3 kids, but for the past two weeks only him and one other have shown up.. bonus! he even knows her from soccer and skiing, so they are good pals playing around in the water.

Cole has a couple lessons, but now he is in the class where he's going to start learning more than just splashing in the water.. he has chosen Daddy to swim with him this year. Lucky Daddy! (Can you tell that Rob is annoyed with me for holding them up from getting to class to pose for this picture?!)

I get to choose Cora though! so I get to go in the nice warm pool as well! Cora has a few more photos since this is her first swim class.. and because she looks so fashionable in her bathing suit! It was tough taking pics of Caden while keeping Cora from running into the pool ..



Cole LOVES swim class.. here he blows bubbles.

This is after the completion of a jump.. all smiles!

And here we practice our scoops going after a duck

Cora may hate me for this photo later... but I just love her meaty thighs! Every roll from her neck to her ankles I think is adorable.. and if she follows suit of her brothers they'll be going away sooner than later so we must capture them now!


Whee!! I love to float on my back!


Hmmm!! Ducky you look so good I might eat you! (and she did.. well try at least!)

Mommy and her girl!

Typical Cole position as he watches Caden finish up swimming. The interesting bit is that Cora has been walking around, thumb in mouth fingers pinching her belly button.. is this genetic or is she copying?! It's the strangest thing!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh...i LOVE that photo of you and Cora. It is gorgeous!!!

Muffiemom said...

Cora looks like she could be a strawberry blonde especially when her hair is wet. She's all smiles even when she is swimming!!!