Friday, March 19, 2010

Clean

Me? Clean? No!! Not real cleaning, that is no fun! Rob always tells me I need to do more black and white.. and I saw a photo on a photography website recently (don't remember which one sorry!) that had an overhead picture of a kid showering, I loved it so immediately tried it out that night.. With the crisp cleanliness of black and white, and the cleanliness the bath/shower provides we have some nice clean photos!! I actually think I might enlarge some to 5x7's to decorate the kids bathroom.. I've been looking for the perfect thing to go over the empty wall above the toilet, this might be it!




I like how they are practically like mirror images with their expressions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love all of them especially the last one one of Cole and Cora.

Kelly said...

They are so crisp looking! Nice job!! I'm going to have to steal that angle. :)

Lisa said...

Do it! I stole it, now we'll both be stealers!