Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Party Like You Are FIVE!

And don't I wish I had the energy of a five year old at a party?! Caden celebrated his fifth birthday party at the SEE Science Center with all of his friends! I think they all had a good time from what I could see! They did lots of playing, and got to see two demonstrations.. one on electricity where they could make their hair stand up and get a shock if they wanted, and then a moon walking demo. If only I were less than 70 lbs so I could have tried!






After the party we went to see the DINOS 2010 exhibit which was being held in the same building.. the kids had lots of fun looking at the robotic dinosaurs and digging for fossils. Cora LOVED the fossil pit.. but more for throwing the rubber mulch.



Caden got this birthday crown from one of his preschool friends.. he was being a goof while trying it on.

Happy Birthday Buddy!! Can't believe you are a whole hand!

1 comment:

Aunty Dorothy said...

THe shirt Cora is wearing is the same one that Sarah has! They can be twins!!