Monday, March 1, 2010

One Year.. time to compare!

Here are the three kids each at their birthday party. Cora wouldn't wear her birthday tiara, and she didn't have a birthday bib... she was also sick so wasn't very eager to crack a smile! But I do find it interesting that both boys were holding their left ear in their photos!




At Cora's 1 year well visit she was 32.5" tall and 27lbs 2oz!! That is an inch or more taller than her brothers were at one and about 5lbs!! heavier than the boys! whoah! Cole actually weighed .4 pounds more than Caden at one year, but he was also 1/2" taller... Here I might as well throw in their growth comparison chart!





And now for an interesting comparison! Cora and her Mama! We have similar serious faces, but once we have smiles on we look completely different. Cora has a look of her own, a combination of her brothers (a.k.a. Rob and I!) so that she really doesn't look much like either of us as a whole where as Caden is more me and Cole is ALL Rob.


3 comments:

danielle said...

Oh my God Lisa! She looks just like you in that picture!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now...in typical Lisa fashion you keep an Excel spreadsheet of their growth!! Adorable. :) As are your children. :)

Jen said...

A growth chart???? Lisa you are a riot!!!