Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Totally Tuesday

Sunday Rob finished the kids swingset!!! So yesterday (Tuesday) the kids ate at the picnic table that is underneath the fort... I think the swingset is magic because Cole actually ate! even if it was only half... Otherwise we had a wonderful day outside.

Caden was being a crazy boy.. pedaling as fast as he could down the slope from the garage over to the side yard, often going onto only 2 wheels! Here is just being fresh sticking out his tongue!

Sweet Cora..
While I was taking pictures for my photography class I found this bee! I like bumble bees.. even if he is being photographed with this wilty flower!

Cole watched me raking leaves out of the flower beds around the house on Monday afternoon... I guess he thinks he is helping? We'll call it mulch distribution!

Caden had his 2nd swim lesson, and loving it even more than the first. He is so excited for it which is great to see!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ooooh- Love your swingset. I think we'll commandeer your backyard one day to come play. : )

Love the pics of Cole "helping".