Thursday, May 28, 2009

Iris' Anyone?

Since we moved in 5 1/2 years ago I've been saying that I need to split my Iris', half of them don't bloom because they are too crowded, and they are ridden with weeds that I can't get because I'll either step on the plants or they are just super annoying ones that break off rather than pull out by the roots... well this year I'm doing it! I'm digging them all up, and whether or not any of them go back is a whole other story... so anyway! If you want any I'll save them for you, I'll even label the ones that blossomed somehow so I know what color they are! So let me know what you'd like!!! The pictures are the colors I have. (I did just read that they'll take two years to re-blossom after a transplant, not sure if it is true)

The last picture are the chive blossoms, not going anywhere, but thought it made a nice picture while I had the camera out!




1 comment:

Teach-ME-Mom said...

Love the pictures! I've been experimenting with the blurry background stuff, too. Got a great one of my Bleeding Heart the other day. Nice shots!!

I'd take some, but I think it's sorta far... :)