Sunday, May 3, 2009

Saturday's Firsts

Saturday was the first mowing of the lawn! The boys took turns mowing the backyard. The lawn looks so nice after it is cut, I love the track lines and the smell.. they just don't last long enough!

The other first was that Cora slept in her crib for the first time! And she slept peacefully through 'til morning. I only checked on her twice. And I didn't get a picture yet.. I didn't have the heart to make her wait this morning while I ran to get the camera! We also got a visitor. I heard the pitter-patter of little feet and the crinkle of a diaper and then there was our little Cole next to my face asking to get up. Thinking it was morning I lifted him into our bed and snuggled up with him.. only to then realize it was still dark and the clock read 2:40! Daddy so kindly returned him to his own bed.



This picutre is just classic Cole... he loves to sit on this rock, it's the funniest thing!



And Caden thinks he's a bigshot because he can hang from the branch and swing!

I didn't even ask these two to sit on the rock together.. I did however ask them to say "cheese"!

We had a great day outside! I am so happy the nice weather has finally arrived and hopefully is here to stay for several months!!

No comments: