Saturday, January 31, 2009

Belly Cast!

Tonight was Belly Cast night! I think we've learned something after the 3rd time doing this.. The most accurate way to really see the belly probably would have been to stand.. so anyone out there planning on doing this eventually.. stand up. It works fine sitting, but I think everything might be a little more spread out, but that's the way we started back in 2005, so that's the way we finished!
That being said, there is a DEFINITE difference between the three kids as you are about to see. This baby is like a torpedo compared to Caden and Cole! A much bigger shelf to catch crumbs on that is for sure! I thought I was ginormous, and I have now just proven it! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing!


Our three kids - Caden, Cole and Baby C#3

Caden closest, Baby C#3 farthest...check out the distance on that one!

Baby C#3 closest, Caden farthest

No comments: