Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Appointment - 34 Weeks 5 Days!

All is well! Heart rate is around 130. The midwife assures me we are not having a ginormous baby.. yet anyway. We are measuring normally. I feel as though I am carrying around a piglet! She says with each successive baby our tolerance level decreases.. I'm sorry, but there is no way I felt this way with Caden or Cole! It is NOT my tolerance, unless my stomach and bladder are completely empty, walking around is pure agony! This baby is definitely sitting differently than the boys I don't care what anyone says! It's too early to feel this way! Anyway.. no more complaining.. at least until the next appointment or belly pictures post!! Seriously I feel like a wuss!

An older woman at my work told me I must be having a girl, because the misery has already started! Do you think she is partial to boys?!

No comments: