Saturday, January 24, 2009

36 Week Belly Photos! - Checking for Drop!

I think we've grown a bunch in the last 2 weeks!! But I'm not sure if the baby has dropped yet or not.. I feel like the shelf is sloping more downward this week, but who knows. I included the 34 Week picture among the comparisons so you can form your own opinion! I do think all three belly pictures at this timepoint look the same though!
All is well, we're just waiting now! Trying to figure out what we need to do to get ready, avoiding packing the hospital bag!. We've got all of the gender neutral clothes washed as well as all the blankets, towels and bassinet sheets. AND! all the carseat, swing, bouncy seat, etc. covers are ready to go! We've been doing LOTS of laundry.

34 Week Baby Belly

36 Week Baby Belly

Cole's 36 Weeks Baby Belly

Caden's 36 Week Baby Belly

3 comments:

Teach-ME-Mom said...

Definitely lower! Do you feel like your hips are made out of rubber yet? I hated that feeling... :)

Still lookin' great. Can't wait to meet this new little one - but she (he) can wait a bit longer to cook!

Lisa said...

No rubber hips yet.. and no bowling ball between the legs feeling.. so all I have to go on is the pictures! I guess I'll know for sure on Thursday at my appt!

Anonymous said...

I think you should consider packing your bag SOON!
Muffies Mom