Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shelter

It is good to know we are good charitable people, allowing strangers to take shelter in our house on this freezing cold day! Here are a few pictures of our houseguest...


We have tried on multiple occasions for Ivy to see our new little friend so she can fulfill part of her purpose in life (aside from being a wonderfully soft cuddle kitten!), but each time we see the mouse she is no where to be found.. we bring her into the room, and the mouse stays hidden. Apparently her sniffer isn't' working well! Maybe we should show her one of these pictures and she'll realize there is a scent in the air! She's an excellent bug catcher, and she's caught a couple mice in the past.. we're hoping she won't fail us now! As a back up we got some mouse traps (safe for kids don't worry!) Until then we'll be sharing the family room with our furry new friend.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhh!! I totally would have freaked if I saw the mouse! : ) Who discovered it?

Lisa said...

Me!! It was peeking out at me when I was on the computer! I said "AHHH! Rob there's a mouse in here!" I don't think he actually believed me because he didn't see it for awhile! I was the only one seeing it! now we don't know where he is :(

Teach-ME-Mom said...

At least it's cute! :)

I could ship our kitten down. She attacks anything that moves...

Anonymous said...

You better catch that before you go into labor. Teach Caden how to dial 911 because if it runs across the babysitters feet she is going to have a heart attack and the kids will be HOME ALONE.