Saturday, January 10, 2009

34 Week Baby Belly

34 Weeks! Well, we all know the baby would be fine if he/she was born now.. look at me! haha! that is when I was born.
It's hard to believe only 6 weeks to go!! Well.. maybe for you! Not for me! I feel like I'm going to drop this kid any second! Ugh! Totally out of commission! I didn't feel this way with the boys until a couple days before I delivered, actually Cole was early enough I never felt this way! But hopefully the kidd-O stays in a bit longer for all the schedules to align with maternity leave and Rob getting out of school! Plus! I really like February's birthstone! Amethyst! it matches the boys birthstones better than January's Garnet!
34 Week Baby Belly

34 Week Cole Belly

34 Week Caden Belly

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love these comparisons! I wish I had done that with Cole and Charlotte.

Can't wait to meet our new neighbor!! But I will contain my excitement for a couple weeks for you. : )