Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crazy Eight!

Today is Rob's and my 8th Wedding Anniversary!  I was reminded that the weather today was similar to 8 years ago.. rain.  But on our day we did not have just rain, we also had snow, sleet, and ice!  Rob thought it was fabulous.. me, wishing for outdoor photos.. not so much!  Oh well, our wedding day will never be forgotten for that meer detail alone!  Perhaps we can break out our wedding garb in 2 years for an anniversary re-shoot..  I just loved my dress and would love to wear it again!

Today, instead of a wedding photo.. since we are all pining for the warm weather ahead! we share some sunny St. Lucia photos from our honeymoon.  It'll be a long time before we take another vacation like that!

Here's to eight fun and happy years! And cheers to many more! 



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww! Love it! Jealous you went to St. Lucia! It looks beautiful!