Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to the Trail...

Last Saturday we headed back to the Windham Rail Trail for the first time this year, we were all pretty excited to going.  I went for a run with Caden as my pace-bike.  Rob held back with the other two while  Cole rode his scooter and Cora walked along.  Caden and I went two miles out and 1 mile back so we could walk the remainder back with eveyone else.

Our annual picture on the bench.. I was hoping to replace the blurry blog header!  But they were not very excited for a picutre. 

Cole is getting pretty good on his scooter!

Here's my man!  He kept me from running too slow!  Although he really loves to chat, me with running and talking do not go hand and hand.. more like huffing and puffing!

"Come on Mommy!"

 We never leave home without snacks

Notice the scooter.. this is where it always ends up.  We boogied back to the car because we were all getting hungry for lunch.

Me and my biker guy.. and Crazy-Cora also wanted to be in the picture.. Cole did not, but Rob decided he should be, so this is what we got. 


 At the trail head they have this old caboose.. the kids always love to climb up on it and take turns steering.



2 comments:

muffiemom said...

Looks like a nice trail and the caboose an added bonus. I like it that these old rail beds are being put to good use and popping up everywhere. No traffic to worry about--perfect for famiies and it doesn't cost anything. Well sort of!

Kelly said...

We so need to go! Can you give me directions some time? I really would love to explore these trails! It looks like so much fun!