Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treats Please!

The day before Halloween!
Halloween Day finally arrived! after almost a months count-down! Caden has been so excited, and Cole has run around in his Spider-Man costume almost every night since we bought them at the beginning of the month!
Cora had many options for Halloween shirts, she had 3 others she wore during the week since not only does she have 2 of her own, but 2 of her brothers when they were her age!

And the evening begins! All dressed up and... lots of houses to go to! In case you can't tell.. Caden was a Storm Trooper, Cole was Spider Man and Cora was a Strawberry! As it was pointed out to us.. the Three C's were Three S's! Funny!

Cora's 1st Halloween! Thanks Charlotte for your adorable costume!




Storm Trooper Caden



Spider Man Cole

Before Trick-or-Treat we went over to the Sevins for some grub with them and some of their family! We got the kids together for a group shot.. but I had on my new 50mm lens (**my Birthday present! from the best Rob in the world!**) and so I couldn't get them all in.. by the time I'd backed away far enough the group had dispersed and the moment had passed.. have to act fast with these kids!!
I can't believe this is the only shot I got of Charlotte in full costume! She was the cutest fairy I've seen by far! Ignore the blur-ball Cora next to her!

Cole getting loot!

Daddy takes Cora up for treats!

Caden and his buddy Cole.. this ones for their Senior Yearbook! (although I'm sure we'll have lots to choose from in years to come!)

... or this one!

Cora ditched her stem adornings...

Bros

Caden was very choosy in his treats! But let me tell you he was in for the long haul! He was willing to run just about every step of the way! It wasn't until about 2 houses to go he started asking if we were almost home!

Cole rode in his chariot...
.. and Cora on Daddy's back in the backpack carrier
Cole S. on Mr. Brendan's shoulders...

.. and Charlotte and Aidyn in the wagon (I love how Charlotte's wings stuck out!)

Cora even snoozed for a bit!

Up front and center!

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, that lense is AMAZING!!! Your pics came out great! I guess it helps you have cute kids. : )

I LOVE the one of Cora in the yard on the grass.

We had so much fun with you all as always!!!

And by the way, Caden was really a trooper. He gets the prize for the most excited trick or treater I've seen to date! : )

Katrina said...

Great pictures Lisa!! The kids all look so cute and Kelly is definitely right about Caden being a trooper. I was envious of his energy. How I wish to have just a teensy bit of it. :)

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a storm trooper, nice one Caden. I remeber running around like crazy after seeing starwars on the big screen!!!

aaron said...

I always wanted to be a storm trooper, nice one Caden. I remeber running around like crazy after seeing starwars on the big screen!!!