Friday, November 20, 2009

9 months!

9 months?! I shed a tear! Only 3 more months before my baby is 1!! Can we please stop time right now?! This month has been lots of fun around here! Cora is up and around crawling on all fours officially now, and pulling up on furniture.. nothing is safe anymore! And she is DETERMINED!! really it is an understatement! She will go over, under, around, upside down, inside out... and so on and so on to get whatever it is she wants! Look out boys you have met your match!! Cora had her 9 months appointment Tuesday and her pediatrician is assured we are not starving her! She says she has beautiful skin and the healthiest glow! She also says she is a VERY strong sitter.. I told her she has to be with 2 brothers trying to beat her down all the time! Cora remains above the 97th percentile in both height and weight.. but her height is slowly drifting closer to the 97th percentile line.. soon she will be on the charts! Her weight is still steadily above the line, but now that she is crawling around like a mad woman I am sure that that will come down as well.. but who cares! She certainly is healthy! and by all means happy! She is totally digging finger food! Chicken, broccoli! waffles, pancakes, peas, carrots.. if she can pick it she will eat it! including random dead leaves we've drug in from outside and little balls of lint.. not that I EVER have any spec of dirt on my floor I obviously vacuum every day!

I just love this first picture.. is this the picture of a trouble maker or what?!!


Spider Girl! If only everyone could be this happy!


Twinsies!! Cora and I have a similar sweater, so obviously we have to wear them on the same day!

It's ball pit time!! We've been waiting for Cora to be old enough for the ball pit!! The boys has such fun with it at this age.. who are we kidding? They spend more time in it now than Cora does.. we can't put her in or they'll splat her to the floor jumping in!

Cora is always into mischief! I mean who doesn't want to climb under the end table? Rob questioned me when I grabbed the camera instead of "saving" her... she was fine!! she got out herself.

And she has figured out she can stand up in her crib! So proud of herself she was when Daddy found her this way after her nap!!


... and this is what I see a lot of these days.. how could you not pick her up and give her a big squeeze?!! She's definitely got a bit of attachment to Mommy these days! Not that I'm complaining :) except of course when I'm every one's chosen one... I can only be so many places doing so many activities at once!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awwww! She is so cute! I love the one of her standing!!! And the one of the two of you. That's a good one for the wall!!