Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Quogue - Part II

While waiting for the Turkey to cook we walked to the elementary school playground. Where everyone was able to have a bit of fun! And I'll admit right now that I failed at my motherly duties as photographer and life event documentor.. I completely forgot to take a picture of Cora and the Turkey at her first Thanksgiving.. I remembered as I looked at the plate of leftover Turkey after it had been carved.. I was super bummed at myself... I guess I'm not the crazy photographer lady I've been accused of!


Even Daddy has some fun at the playground! They also have an exercise course around the perimeter which is nearly impossible.



I loved this bench!

The tire swing was a huge hit!



Caden thought he was super cool that he got to walk Seiko

All the big cousins were able to fit on the swing!


FRIDAY... it rained so we had lots of wild and crazy kids in the house with lots of energy! Thankfully it cleared up late in the afternoon so although it was windy we hit the beach.. to be seen in Part III! Until then here are a few pics of Cora from the morning!
We didn't bring any toys for Cora since everything is a toy for her.. this day it was Tupperware and tennis balls... hours of endless fun!

.. and she just loved the windows! They were just her height!

No comments: