Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Leaf Pile!

Saturday although blustery was a beautiful fall day, unseasonably warm!! We spent a good part of the day outside raking.. although Rob was a teensy bit annoyed because I definitely spent a lot more time taking pictures of the kids than helping rake! Oopsy! It's okay.. the wind picked up soon after we'd finished and the lawn was covered again! Caden was a super helper! Seriously he should be getting paid! but until he realizes he can get paid to help we'll reap the benefits of slave labor! He is so proud of himself, he claims a huge (seriously!! huge!) pile of leaves and won't let anyone help him pick them up! It is great! The kids had a great time playing.. Cora was not a huge fan of her first leaf pile at first, but she warmed up to the idea after awhile. Cole was a whirlwind. I could barely capture him he wouldn't stop moving! and every time we'd get a pile together he'd have it strewn about the yard in 5 seconds flat running through it! I really need to bring out the video camera next time! Anyway.. again with the new lens! I took about a gazillion pictures and narrowed it down as best I could.. they were just all my favorites!!


He was just SO happy! He LOVES leaves! In the summer if there is one leaf on the lawn he wants to get out the rakes!

Caden reminded me of curling or shuffleboard or something! he'd gather all his energy and then push the rake flipped over along the ground gathering leaves into his pile!


Where's Caden?!

Cora's 1st leaf pile!

He fell for just long enough for me to get a picture!

Cora in Cole's hat!

I love Cole's teeth! They are so cute, he's almost like a vampire they are so pointy on the sides!


Happy Girl!

It took me approximately 5 minutes to get her to finally look up! I had to have Rob stop raking to help me get her attention!

I love this one!


Fall is just the BEST season ever!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That's IT!! I am going to Ritz Camera immediately after dinner tonight. I don't care what Brendan says!

what's that? he holds the checkbook? oh darn....

well, i am demanding this lense for Christmas then!!

ha-ha!!

Lisa said...

Haha! I'm not sure our other lenses couldn't take just as fine pictures.. but I'd like to think the lens makes all the difference.. otherwise why the heck do we buy them all!?

Jen said...

I love the "Where's Caden" picture - you are so talented