Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jack-O-Lanterns!

Last night was pumpkin carving night at the Rogers' household! During the day the boys decorated paper pumpkins at Kim's and they wanted their Jack-O-Lanterns to look the same.. so we did the best we could! Cora's I decided to make into a little girlie pumpkin.. why not right?!

This year it was Cole who would not touch the pumpkin seeds. Caden was hesitant at first but then dug in pretty willingly once he saw me do it. All in all it was a fun evening Caden was totally into it and hopes everyone is really scared by his pumpkin on Halloween!



Digging right in!

Messy, messy, messy!


Cole points, but will not touch!

Bllaaaaahhh is all he kept saying
And here is Miss Cora with her very first Jack-o-Lantern!




BOO!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love it! And I'm sooo glad the forecast is for good weather on Halloween!

I don't blame Cole...pumpkin mush is Blahhh!! : )