Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Year for Daddy!

I have soooo much catching up to do! Today I had the craft fair at work.. for the past 2 weeks I have been doing nothing but crafting after the kids went to bed.. so the blog got neglected, so now I have to play catch up!

We made a jack-o-lantern cake we saw in a magazine, but since they don't sell all orange M&M's this season I had to go with Reese's Pieces because it has the largest orange ratio of all the candies. The cake idea actually had a recipe for a scrumptious looking pumpkin cake.. but since I wasn't sure how pumpkin and peanut butter go together I played it safe and just made a mix.. but I think the cake recipe it called for was used for a reason! More cake to put a mouth on! Oops! No matter no one turned down cake! Still quite tasty!

Rob and the boys give their best jack-o-lantern faces!

No comments: