Thursday, February 5, 2009

38 Week Belly Comparison!

38 Weeks! and no contractions today! We usually take pictures on Saturday morning, but just in case we don't make it to then we figured we'd take them on the actual day. I did read recently that false labor is more common in the 2nd and each subsequent pregnancy, so that makes sense! Still a tease, now any time I call someone they immediately think I am calling because we had a baby, so that is unfortunate.. for them at least! This baby belly is by far the largest, and still much higher than the the other two.. So I don't know if I've dropped or not.. it certainly does not feel as though it could get any lower! Do you see my belly hanging out of the bottom of the tank top? Not only is the belly high, but it is also low.. I"m telling you we have a 15 pounder in there! Do you think we can get a TV show deal with that? It's no octuplets, but still unreal! The midwife says she estimates a baby that will be around 8 1/2 lbs when born... We'll see how good she is when the day comes!

38 Week Baby Belly
Cole's 38 Week Belly

Caden's 38 Week Belly

1 comment:

Teach-ME-Mom said...

I bet #3 was just getting you guys in gear to get packed! :)

I had the hard followed by easy(ier!) pattern with Catherine's labor for quite a while. It was great! I hope #3 reads the articles. Ha! :)

Get some good sleep while you can!