Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vacation Starts... Now!

Or it did a couple of weeks ago anyway... Caden had gone to Lego Camp at a local Montessori School over the week.  On July 1st we picked him up and then left for Connecticut to catch the Ferry to Long Island.

I had to include this photo of Cole S. because when I got to camp to pick Caden up, there were only about 5 kids still working everyone else was hanging out in the corner goofing off waiting to go home.. Kelly should be so proud!  He was one of the only ones still wanting to build.   It was a little frustrating that all we had to show for the camp was a t-shirt!  Everything was taken apart and put away by the time I got there, but Rob did see a robot they built one day.. so I guess he got the proof.

Aboard the ferry.. on our way to a week at the beach for the 4th!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Whoo-hoo! Bring on the pics!! I love that you captured that moment of Cole working on his legos. He sure is serious about building! :)