Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baseball Recap

Caden had his last baseball game of what seemed like a never ending season!  With lots of spring rain the season was extended, and we still didn't even get to make up all the games!  This year was interesting, with 6:30 weeknight games it was a challenge to keep everyone from getting overtired.. but I think we managed okay.  Caden was very excited to receive his trophy!  He is getting quite the collection.

Bare with me as we recap, in pictures, the season.  Rather than bore you with many posts prior to this I figured I'd just make one long post at the end of the season.. so here goes!  Sorry it is very hard for me to narrow them down!  

Caden's biggest fans!  They couldn't wait to get a picture with him after he got his end of year trophy.
 
Drills...



At the beginning of the season the coaches would give everyone name tags, one of the games Cole-Helper joined the team.

He even lived up to his new name!


Other times he just played in the dirt.

  


Whenever Caden ran to first base he had this smile.



Baseball or show tunes?!

Cole loved helping out with the base race when they were short players.


"Daddy, I can't see!"


Caden wasn't a huge fan of the outfield.. he got a bit bored at times, and unfortunately the whole team was big sand lovers.

  
Cora learned how to step and throw.


Last batter gets to bring 'em all home!

I'd like to think he was saying "That one was for you Mom!" But in reality he was probably saying "Put that camera down!"

At least this guy likes me!

 
A great season!  Next up... Soccer in the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think Rob wanted him to get traded.He looks like he had a great time on the mets.And that picture of him tellimg you to put the camera down.It looks to me like he's pointing to the fence,meaning I'm gonna hit it there. Haha Great pictures!!

Auntie JoJo said...

Sorry that was from auntie JoJo.