Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tree Trimming at the Common

Hope you aren't tired of tree trimming posts yet!  Because we have one more!...  Each year Chestnut Hill Preschool, along with other various organizations throughout town decorate a tree on the Town Common.  The decorations have to be earth and animal friendly.  This year we smeared peanut butter on Ponderosa Pine Cones that we collected when we were in Nevada last year, then we rolled them in bird seed.. sorta makes me wish I was a bird!!

This year I couldn't go for the fun, as I had a table at my company craft fair.. so Rob took one for the team and stayed home from work (I know, could be worse!) to take Cole.  The kids have the best time running around the Common, seeing each other out of school is such a treat!


The played amongst the manger

Our decorations amongst the branches

Ran up and down the ramps


.. and tired the parents out!  We missed the tree lighting again.. we've only been once, and we left before the lighting even occurred because Cora was a baby and it was FREEZING out that year... next year?!

No comments: