Saturday, February 6, 2010

Princess Experience...

Last weekend we had our first Princess experience at Disney on Ice Princesses! We went with the Sevins, they are the best and found half price tickets!... and here are the princesses who went!


There were so many little girls there, and many of them dressed up in their princess costumes even though it was most likely below zero that night! Some day that will be Cora and Charlotte.
That is not to say that only girls enjoyed the show because the princes in the house, Caden and Cole were fully entranced the entire show. And Cole still tells everyone he sees about the princess show. Perhaps because they got a yummy snow cone in Mickey cup... I stand corrected "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" as anything Mickey is referred to by Cole... thank you Disney channel.
The show began at 7pm.. just a 1/2 hour before bedtime for the Rogers kids.. so Cora fell asleep after being a wiggle worm for most of it. In the beginning I thought it was going to be cake keeping her entertained, as the first skaters entered the ice she would just point and say what I interpret to be "what's that"? but that soon ended and she was squirming to get down, then yelling to get up and so on and forth, but it wasn't too bad.


Cole sat on the edge of his seat he liked it so much!

I only brought my little point and shoot for fear they wouldn't let me bring in my dSLR.. when we went to Nemo on Ice they weren't letting people in with detachable lenses.. and in that weather there was no way I was going to run back to the car to drop it off. I probably haven't mentioned here yet.. I can't wait for spring! I'm really not a lover of being cold!



No comments: