Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kids are funny....

... sometimes the littlest think they are the biggest, although if you ask Cole he tells us "I am FIVE", Caden says "Hey, that's not fair I am bigger" We say "No Cole, you are two right?" "Yeah, I am TWO" until the next time....



... perhaps Cora will be the football player in the family! TACKLE!

... Cole is reaching the stage where he doesn't always think he needs a nap, and refuses to sleep no matter what we say or try. This particular afternoon I went up to check on him and found him in our room... I ran to get my camera and got this picture as he slinked guiltily off of our bed (while our room is messy the piles of clothes were clothes to give to goodwill, I swear!) ....

... the funniest part is he had no idea that the chapstick he had smeared all over his face and neck was tinted so he had no idea why I was taking a picture of him while he was supposed to be sleeping...
... and we certainly don't wonder why he can't make it through story time without falling asleep.. in fact yesterday when he didn't think that he needed a nap during the day, he fell asleep on the couch at 6:40... and kids think they know everything!

... and Cora will sit in the tub for hours.. as long as she has a facecloth to suck on! The boys never did this, but she would suck all the water from the tub through the facecloth if we let her... and the gross part? I remember doing the same thing when I was little.. weird!


... just can't get enough!

No comments: