Sunday, February 7, 2010

Babci has a Birthday

Last weekend we travelled to Babci's house to wish her a very happy birthday! at cake time Cole insisted that Babci needed a birthday hat! So being the funny gal she is Babci found a hat to wear!



Caden showed Grampy Tony how he learns Math on the Leapster...



Cora played with beads...



Cole enjoyed cake.. err.. frosting!





Cora was a bit apprehensive about Uncle Bobby at first.. look at the pout on that face!



... and then they shared some thoughts




Eventually I'll share Babci's homemade present on my craft site.. I'm finally almost done. We gave her one fingerless mitten.. because the other one was still on the needles.. whoops! Caden picked out the yarn. I'll be knitting myself a pair next to wear at work, my desk is near the windows and it gets quite chilly when I have to do desk work.


Happy Birthday Babci!! Hope it was a good one!

No comments: