Monday, October 13, 2008

Nature Walk

Sunday was a gorgeous fall day.. almost a little too warm! But a perfect day for a nature walk with the Sevins. We went to Mus.quash, which is a 700 acre plot of conservation land. The last time I was there was with my Mom, and I had Caden in the backpack carrier. We didn't take a map, and ended up getting a little lost! This time the map kept us on track! I didn't take many nature shots, and now that I look at the pictures, most of my shots are from behind! We estimate that we ventured around 3 miles! Caden and Cole S. got tired in the end, and ended up getting piggy-back rides.. but for the most part they did great! They had lots of fun clearing off the little bridges, pushing the leaves into the water. Cole and Charlotte sat in the lap of luxury on their Dad's backs, so they didn't get as much face time as the older boys, but Rob took a self-portrait for you all to enjoy!




Super Dad!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So much fun! I loved it even if (my) Cole did get a little whine-y in the end! : )

Kelly

Lisa said...

Remember both "big" kids are getting carried in the end?? Caden was just as whiney! 3 miles is a lot for 3 year olds!

Kelly said...

Oh, Cole needs to toughen up if he is going to play football in 4 years! Ha-ha! Just kidding! : )

I was tired at the end of the day too!