Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

From our little Indians to yours!  Hope your feast was delicious!

Cole had his preschool feast, where they draw out of a hat what they will dress up as.. Caden drew Pilgrim both years, Cole obviously had to draw Indian.  I had intended to get brown fabric, cut a slit to make a poncho, cut some fringe and call him an Indian, but once I got to the fabric store my creative juices flowed harder and ended up with a pattern, material, adornments and much much more than initially intended!  But I made it big so that we can insist that Cole "draw" Indian again next year.  He will also be an Indian for Halloween I hope!  Either way he's the cutest Indian boy I've ever seen!  Kim was able to take some outdoor pictures, but I am operating off of my phone for Internet right now.. so downloading from email is not working so well.. those can be shared later!

Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great job with the costume!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.