Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Parade

Friday was my birthday!  Rob took the day off, and I took a half day to go watch my birthday parade!! Okay.. maybe it wasn't for my birthday, but Caden and the rest of the Kindergarten did put on a Halloween parade!

Here he is!  Transformer Bumble Bee.. no masks allowed.

They loop around the parking lot twice.

Caden shows his true colors.

After the parade they all (except Caden) sang us a song.. Caden has never been a singer.

Caden and his new friend Zachary... he talks about him allllll the time!

That night theSevins (minus Brendan-the-ref) joined us for dinner and cake!  What?! you don't think I am 24?!  Rob grabbed two candles, and I am definitely not 42! (No offense to any 42 year olds)

Me and my favorite munchkins..

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Welcome to the "24" club! It's awesome. :)

Halloween parade was pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)