Saturday, May 8, 2010

Craving Attention?

Is Ivy craving attention, pretending to be a baby so we'll pet her and love her? Or did she just find the comfiest spot in the house to lie in that is just her size? I guess we'll never know!

But Ivy loves to sleep in the cradle. This cradle was mine for my dolls when I was little, my Dad built it for me... you may notice the bottom of the rockers are built flat. Most likely so that it wouldn't flip over if I leaned on it, but being an ungrateful child, as soon as I received it I said "but it doesn't rock" (or at least I am told I said this, I was too young to actually remember). Anyway, it is great to contain Cora's ever growing collection of dolls! And she loves it.. almost as much as Ivy.

She is not protecting her territory here with a wild roar.. she is yawning, showing us how perfectly content she is sleeping in this little bed.


"Lady, would you put the camera down I'm trying to get some sleep here!"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's hilarious!! I wish Ivy was around when we visited. She is such an adorable kitty!