Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Leftovers

There were a few pictures I never got around to posting during December that I felt worthy of sharing! Happy New Year! We've had a fantastic two days of sledding and fun with friends which I'll share soon! Until then.. enjoy!

Caden and Cole now take to putting Rody into their big Tonka dump truck and riding them around.. often they will push (or pull) each other around. In this instance Caden was also wearing his new ski goggles!

Caden made a gingerbread house at preschool and really wanted to eat some, especially the candies on it. But the icing was solid and many of the candies could not be pryed out.. so Caden decided to just up and eat the whole thing. After a few bites he realized it was a bit too hard.

This is also a funny thing the boys do.. Caden gives Cole "rides to school" It's really great now that they play together so much more. Cole's vocabulary has exploded in the last two weeks and he speaks more in sentence form now which is exciting. Now if only they got along as much as they play together!



I was trying to practice with my new lens from my birthday and get some good Christmas tree light bokeh.. but my subjects are all loonies and wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get any good shots.. the tree looked great in all of them, but the kids were a blur. This is probably the best one I got.. and its of Cora crawling toward me after I plopped her down in the middle of the room.

Cora loves anything with buttons!
The boys dragged out the shark tent, and so far have had many hours of fun in it.. they have even spent the last 2 nights in it, and Cole is currently up taking his nap in it this afternoon.

Sleeping boys.. at 11 when we checked on them before we went to bed Caden was on Cole's side and Cole was practically underneath him! Soon after Cole woke up to go to the bathroom and decided it would be more comfortable without Caden smooshing him, so he went to his bed for the rest of the night. Guess we'll definitely be going camping this summer!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the tree bokeh picture! And I love that the two boys are good buddies (for the most part!) Ha! They are going to be such pals as they grow older. How wonderful is that?!