Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wiggle Wiggle!

Goes the tooth!! Yes! That is right.. Caden has his very first loose tooth! And he won't need to go to the dentist this time to lose it! How very exciting! It'll probably be awhile before it actually falls out, at least from my memories it took forever.. but perhaps that is just revisionist's history.

He told us this morning while getting ready that his tooth was loose, and sure enough I wiggled it! It is the one right below the one he had pulled so he'll have a nice hole to stick multiple straws through :)

We'll keep you posted on when it falls out!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay, better you than me, though. Loose teeth gross me out! :) That'll be Chris's domain. LOL

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, Stop it! They are growing up way too fast!!!

Jen said...

I was just thinking about Caden and the dentist the other day (really!). Em had to go get one "baby" root canal and one other cavity filled. Seriously. And we are freaks about what she eats most of the time and always brushing her teeth - still can't believe she has bad teeth!!!