Monday, June 8, 2009

Mucho Monday!

Disclaimer: Kind of Long!


Today Cole had his 2 year physical.. He is 36" (about 90th %ile) and 27lbs (well below 5oth %ile) so we'll be keeping him on whole milk to increase his calorie intake since as I've mentioned before... he eats like a bird. However! Today he ate bacon! the only meat he eats right now! it's a start! He even tried taking a bite of my burger at dinner.. but he only took bites of bun, one with a piece of relish on it.. hey it's a start! The Doc says he sounds like a textbook 2nd child.

Today we also went back to the bike trail and Caden biked over 3 miles! he insists he is ready to take off his training wheels... we'll see about that!

Meanwhile Cora is as animated as ever! Be sure to check out the video clips below! We recently switched to Comcast from DirecTV and Fairpoint (formerly Verizon) due to a REALLY good deal $90 for digital phone, internet and TV!! I digress.. so we've been introduced to OnDemand TV.. WOW! anyway in the kids section there is Kid Fitness... Caden LOVES yoga! Love being an understatement right down to his yoga "mat"! I find it funny that he refuses to do the warm up circle at soccer.. just watch!


At last Cora likes her tummy time!


Heehee! I love when Cora sits with Rob while he watches TV

The boys took a wagon ride to "Nevada" today!


Cora is able to join us at the table now that we got her the space saver highchair! (the regular highchair took up too much room in the kitchen with our "new" kitchen table) I had to include her showing off her big belly!

VIDEO #1: Cora on her playmat

VIDEO #2: Kid Yoga

Our yard is in late spring bloom! With all sorts of fun blossoms! So far we've done a pretty good job of planting all sorts of plants so we have something in bloom at all times. I love it! I guess right now we are into pinks! I just missed a fun orange bloom that I don't remember the name of, but it looks like a venus flytrap before it blooms! I think there are still a few more that haven't opened, hopefully I'll catch the next ones!

P.S. I took all these pics on manual setting!! Thank you camera class!

Peonies

recently bloomed Clematis

longer bloomed Clematis

Wiegla

Rose

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it all! I just want to scoop Cora up everytime I see her- she is really just so scrumptous!!

Nice pics of the flowers!

Aunt Dorothy said...

I think Cole is a genius at 2-year-old Yoga. He has the "pose of a sleeping child" down pat! Ha, ha!