Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blueberry Picking

I'm still so far behind!  And I realized I missed our blueberry picking!  So I back track even more...  Caden and Rob were at Jedi camp (more Caden, Rob was dropping  him off) so the other two kids and I hit the blueberry fields.

I just love the little hands picking the berries

Cora thought she was sneaking the berries, but lets be honest, we knew she wasn't much of a harvester yet!


Cole had a few, but this year he's actually getting better at helping collect some too!





Cole found some cute flowers which he presented me with too.

The only thing holding us back from collecting lots and lots... were the three different potty breaks we had, but I guess I shouldn't complain better than an outfit change.

My blueberry picking pals

The parking lots were packed!! we couldnt' even park where you are supposed to so we made up our own spot... and this is when we left, still full!

No comments: