Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Babci's Birthday!

Babci turned another year older over a week ago (I am very behind!)  We joined her for cake and ice cream as well as a bit of play time!

Cake is served..

Cora's baby had to sit to have cake too.. it is very difficult to eat cake and hold a baby you know!  Here she is asking to have her cake cut up.

Cole wasted no time digging in to his tasty treat

Caden wants a DS for his birthday.  When he does various "good" things he gets a DS point, he needs to get 30 by his birthday, March 9th, in order to get one... he currently has 11.  If he is not nice or not a good listener he can also get points taken away.  I have use this to my advantage... he did not want his picture taken, here I told him if he looked at the camera he would get a DS point... what will I do after his birthday comes?!

The kids love the fishing game at Grammy's.  It really is quite tricky!  Cole wanted Babci to hold his hand to help him.  It was a great afternoon!  The kids had so much fun playing with her, I am so happy they will have these great memories when they get older!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just sat and read McMama posts for a solid 15 minutes. Same ol' drama! Now I remember why I stopped reading!! :)

On a happier note, I am so jealous you have all of your family around you. What special moments you share with your grandmother and that the kids get to spend with her as well!