Friday, September 11, 2009

We Labored

Over Labor Day weekend, we did what we were told! and we Labored! We closed the pool, Rob installed a ceiling fan and we had help cutting out some heating pipe so we wouldn't end up with frozen pipes again this winter. But we did make time for some fun! Friday night we went with the Sevins to the LHS football game! Saturday night we had grown-up night and painted the town red with Brendan and Kelly at Margaritas in Manchester... and Sunday night we took a break for s'mores with the Sevins.. in hindsight we spent a lot of time together last weekend! So we didn't really go anywhere during the day.. just stuck around the house and tired out the boys the good old fashioned way! By running them into the ground! We didn't take many pictures but here are a few...
Cora thinks she can cook s'mores... but mostly she just wants to eat them! or the stick.. which ever gets to her mouth fastest.
Cora sat in the big tub for the first time!! Caden has been showering, but Cole usually still likes to tub. so we stick the two youngest in the tub.. Cora had a blast!

and Caden made "scarey" faces for me and the camera while we waited for Rob to be done with the washing.


And on Thursday I took some time off from work to bring Caden and Cole to Caden's preschool fieldtrip. The Bedford Educational Farm. The kids loved it, you could touch most of the animals, and we had a tour of the farm, letting us know all sorts of fun farm facts!


Caden pets a chicken!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at that sky in the background of the first farm pic!! Beautiful! So it was fun then? I forgot to ask you about it today.

Love the pic of Cora in the tub! Such a neat little contraption you have there! : )

Cole made those same scary faces to me when I tried to take a nice pic of him all dressed up for the Applewood party! Two of a kind those two...

And yes hindsight we did spend a lot of time together. I was getting kind of sick you guys. Ha!! As if! (yes I just quoted Clueless) I am so kidding... We always love hanging out with you all! Love ya!

Lisa said...

Kelly- yes!! The sky was GORGEOUS! I tried taking pictures of just the sky and fields, but I wasn't able to capture the awesomeness to it's full potential so I didn't post it! Plus I was trying to take the pictures while I was trying to keep an eye on the boys to make sure they weren't trying to pet the biting pig!! not the best photography atmosphere!

Kelly said...

We'll you have your priorites straight: watching kids first, photography second.... Sometimes I get those confused...hehe