Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Before the fun begins....

This weekend we will be all gussied up for Rob's sister Lauren's wedding! So before I plaster the blog with adorable pictures of our stud-man Caden in his tuxedo as ring-bearer, Master Cole in his pink striped tie, and Miss Cora in her adorable polka-dot dress, I will leave you with these pictures from this past weekend of which I am so horribly behind!

Caden and I played soccer in the backyard while Cora bounced around with us in the backpack-carrier for the first time.. wearing her very first Red Sox hat!!


A look as if to say.. What? I am not messy!!! Cora-dear... yes you are! although it is yogurt, so perhaps it doesn't show very well that it is ALL over her face and hair!
The kids LOVE to put money in their piggy banks! So here they are posing with their banks, don't worry (Mom!) the coins were no where near Cora, the boys were filling her bank for her far away from her reach.

1 comment:

Muffiemom said...

My first reaction to the picture of the kids with the bank before reading under the picture was "What is she thinking giving Cora money to put in that bank"
I will never ever forget the quarter incident with Caden.