Friday, August 14, 2009

Introducing My Craft Blog!!

In case you hadn't noticed... My left sidebar has been sporting a new link.. a link to my new blog.. where I will attempt to show off my crafts! Here I will post the fun things I make.. and maybe even any good recipes I try out! I'm always working on gifts, but I'm also working on making up a collection to sell at a craft fair my company plans on having sometime this fall.. although there has been no announcement, so we may find out about it the day before.. which obviously isn't enough time to prepare for such an event!! We'll see though.. if it ends up not happening I will finally open my Etsy store! So here goes! Click on the link below or on the link at the top of the left sidebar!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love it!! As you know I am a bag fan of everything you do! : ) And I love the tag...so perfect.