Monday, August 31, 2009

6 Month Portraits!

Miss Cora had her 6 month portraits taken this past weekend. I went to JC Penny instead of Kiddie Kandids to save money, although I ended up buying a collage of her hat pictures, so it didn't end up being as cheap as it could be! I definitely love Kiddie Kandids so much more, it is worth the extra money in my opinion.. but these pictures certainly didn't come out too shabby! There were quite a few more, but these were the better ones. We didn't get all of them shown here.. but most of them! Enjoy!


One of the reasons I was annoyed by JC Penny's portrait studio, you can't zoom in at all.. could she get any smaller in this picture? Just a wee bit of cropping could've made this photo so much better! Well, I guess if she had been smiling it would've made no cropping tolerable!


This one was adorable.. but she had just pulled at her hat, and so the hat got twisted and you can see the clip. Grrr!!


I loved this one, but I couldn't get her bracelet off after her tutu pictures, so rather than make her mad I left it on, hoping her hand wouldn't be in the picture.. of course it came out adorable, but didn't get it because of the bracelet!

Horizontal would've made this so much better! That and a different color tutu so you could see it billowing up from behind her!

I thought this one would've been great, again, if it had been taken horizontally to get the whole tutu.. and if her necklace clasp hadn't been showing! She moves to much to keep everything straight!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are too funny with all of your critiques! Perhaps you could scan them into your computer and then Photoshop the pics that you think need editing?

I love the one of Coar in her hat looking at the camera with her fingers in her mouth. So CUTE!!

Kelly said...

And I meant CORA in the last post of course but mistyped!! Sorry! : )

Lisa said...

Kelly! We have to take the studio lighting course at SOPHA so we can do our own portraits!!