Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Part I: Friday Fun!

Among lots of cooking and cleaning to get ready for Cora's party on Saturday we had a bunch of fun out in the yard! I wanted to take some pictures of Cora in the kids adirondack chair we have, but Cole wanted to "share" with Cora... the pictures came out so cute.. and funny!! Look at Cora as if saying "hey look at me!"

We also did some swimming! The pool is finally warm enough that I don't need 2 hours to get used to the water before getting all wet! Friday marked the day when Caden started swimming around the pool (with his bubble) without grabbing on to Rob for dear life every time he came near! On Sunday he even swam the length of the pool a few times with no help! He is getting to be such a big boy! and I am so excited that he LOVES to swim! I know I was a little fish when I was younger, and growing up at the beach I am sure Rob was too!


And here is Cora just being her usual happy little self! I just can't get enough of her cuteness! Of course I am a bit biased being her Mom and all! Oh, speaking of "Mom" Cole now calls me "Moms" I feel like he's in highschool already!
Stay tuned for parts II and III !!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cora is SERIOUSLY the happiest baby I know. So adorable. (And I love her outfit!!)