Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 Month Kid Comparison!

Monday Cora turned 5 months old! How time is flying! This past month she discovered her toes! This is very exciting, because the boys never showed much of an interest in their feet, and I just think it's the cutest thing! She remains a happy little camper, and often will just crack herself up laughing! She adores her brothers and just loves to watch them play! Cora is also starting to be able to sit up! She still has a bit more practice before we'll call it official though, she still needs bumper guards most of the time as she bounces off our legs as she tips from side to side! We've also started putting her to bed at the same time as the boys. We were letting her snooze downstairs with us then I'd feed her right before I went to bed. The funniest part is I was feeding her later to make sure she'd sleep through the night, but she had started waking up every once in awhile. Now that we put her to bed earlier she's slept through every night again! Baffling! So now I get her up around 6 before I go to work to feed her, she falls back to sleep so I put her back in her crib.. and lately she's been sleeping from about 8pm to 9am! Now that's a good nights sleep!
So in true monthly fashion, here are all 3 kids at 5 months of age... I'm thinking eyes are Cole's but mouth and chin is for sure Caden. She's a combination kid!!

1 comment:

Muffiemom said...

None of them should ever be questioned about being related!!