Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Signs of Spring!

Today was a gorgeous day for a walk, so since the boys were at daycare today Cora and I went for a long walk looking for signs of spring! Especially since they are saying no more snow for this winter!!... granted there are only two more days of winter. Cora slept the whole walk, but I chattered away to her anyway! Of course now I feel similar to how I felt right after giving birth to Cora, similar to how I felt after our walk Sunday. And now I think I am coming down with some sort of bug since my throat is on fire, my head is about to explode and I am freezing, so while today was a beautiful day it would've been more perfect if I felt better!
So I definitely need some work on my nature shots, but here are a few of the things we saw...

puddles!
Stream beds flowing!


drain pipes working!
This is where we take the boys in the summer to throw rocks in the water. We also get to see beavers, blue herons, turtles and fish! It is slowly thawing, Caden will be so excited to see!


I guess this just looks like winter, but I liked the cat nine tails

Moss, mud, water and snow... what season are we in?
I love all the stone walls around our neighborhood, and all around town/state for that matter!
And these beauties!! Daffodils popping up in the front beds of our house!!

No comments: