Friday, March 6, 2009

Off the Charts!


Cora is 2 weeks old today! and she had her 2 week appointment! She is off the charts in both height and weight.. staying the same for height, 22 1/4" and now weighing in at 10lbs 12oz.. clearly a good eater! Her head is still on the chart at 95th percentile.. yikes! at least she is proportional, I guess she might look like a pinhead if she had the boys 25th percentile head! We recently switched pediatricians to one that is actually in our town, and so far we love them! The boys go to a male Dr. and Cora sees a female, and both are terrific!
Otherwise this was the first week on my own with the three kids! Cora is great, she is probably awake for only an hour of the time I'm by myself! Cole tends to be extra mischievous whenever I'm feeding Cora... in the beginning I would say stop or you'll have to sit in time out, but wasn't following through obviously because I couldn't easily get up, grab him and drag him to the step, so I've given up disciplining during feeding time... don't worry there are PLENTY of other times he is sitting in time out!

Cora tried out the swing this week and much like the boys she likes it for about 5 or 10 minutes then gets bored and wants OUT! but when she is enjoying it this is what she does... quietly looks around taking everything in!

My friends at work all pitched in to get me a Snuggie, Sam-the-special-one modified it to be a breast feeding Snuggie, here we are with Cora peeking out of the flap opening... how lucky I am to have such wacky! thoughtful friends!! A side note, Caden told me that other people have Snuggies, I said they do? how do you know? he says... I saw them on TV at Kim's.. (Kim! what are you guys watching?!)

And the boys still love her!!



Sleeping beauty! She has the cutest poses with her hands!

No comments: