Saturday, March 28, 2009

5 Weeks Together!

The past 5 weeks have certainly flown, this maternity leave is by far the fastest moving, mostly I think because the boys keep me busy, especially having to bring Caden to preschool, etc. Cora is growing big and strong, this week I officially started dressing her in 3/6 month clothes to give her a little more variety! She still can wear her 0/3 clothes, although she only really has 3 outfits, the rest are sleep and plays (pj type), but most of her 3/6 month are short sleeve, so once the warmer weather hits she'll be lookin' mighty fancy!

I love feet pictures!! I still need to get some hand pictures!
As long as Caden is getting his way, the boys get along great! I love when they play together!! and don't fight! It makes life SO much easier! It makes me smile every time I hear Caden say "Come on Cole-bear, over here buddy!" Caden has also taken to picking Cole up.. Cole is tolerant of it, but not super happy about it at the same time. Yesterday we had our parent teacher conference at Caden's school. I am sure they say the same thing to everyone, but they did say he is a very good boy, and as we know... LOVES to learn. He is doing very well in his writing and drawing.. and he even participates in music at school.. at home whenever kid music is on and I start singing along, he tells me that I have to stop because I am not in the song, and he virtually never sings... except apparently at school! He's also branched out of his 2 friends only regime, and talks about all his friends now, and the teachers say they are at last breaking out of parallel play and starting to play together.
In a couple of weeks we will be signing up Caden for T-Ball at the YMCA, his first sports class that won't have started as a parent-tot class.. should be interesting! But he'll have his friend Cole with him, so hopefully it'll go smoothly! On the same day we may have Cole have swim lessons, so he can have an activity as well, instead of having to watch Caden all the time.

Here the boys are looking at a worm!

Caden waiting for Cole to give him a ride on the Jeep.. but the Jeep needs some charging!

Cole admiring nature

Cole's pouty face because I wouldn't open the door to the screen porch for him!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Congratulations on Cora--a little late-- but she is beautiful!